About the role
We are a small Accounting Practice with a team of 4 located in Williams Landing and are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Client Services Co-ordinator with prior experience in a Professional Services Firm (Accounting Practice would be desirable).
The role will report directly to the Principal of the Practice.
Essential skills include the following:-
- Strong Administration skills including arranging Meetings & Appointments, Client contact, Letter correspondence, Data entry and maintain Office Operations & Procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The upkeep of all Social Media activity and postings
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Team player - Happy to assist in various tasks
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills
Other skills that would be advantageous are:-
- Knowledge of Handisoft Suite of products
- Knowledge of BGL Suite of products (CAS360, Simple Fund 360)
- Knowledge of Xero & MYOB
The role requires the ability to demonstrate decision making, problem solving, show initiative, meet deadlines, take ownership of the position and quickly learn new tasks and processors
Flexibility offered to our preferred applicant, ranging from Part time (25 hours) to Full time hours.
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your Resume to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
C08 100 Overton Road WILLIAMS LANDING VIC